Kenosha Achievement Center, Inc. is proud to be an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization. Our quality management system achieves sustained customer satisfaction by consistently satisfying the needs and expectations of our customers, continually delivering the highest quality workmanship and services.
This level of quality is achieved through a system of procedures that reflect our competencies to existing customers, potential customers, and independent auditing authorities.
Achievement of this policy involves all staff, to continually focus on improving quality and the working environment for all. This policy is provided and explained to each employee by the Managing Supervisor or Quality Control Manager.
To achieve and maintain the required level of assurance, supervisors and managers retain the responsibility for the Quality System.
The objectives of the Quality Assurance System are:
- To maintain an effective Quality Assurance System complying with International Standard ISO 9001-2008 (Quality Systems).
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances KAC’s reputation with customers. A consistent management focus on quality.
- To ensure compliance with relevant statutory and safety requirements.
- To understand customer goals and objectives thereby maximizing customer satisfaction.
In our efforts to continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System, we endeavor:
- To identify problems and solutions.
- To motivate all employees to take ownership of their work.
- To provide training to advance the skills of our greatest asset, our employees.
Kenosha Achievement Center, Inc. has a commitment to excellence. We acknowledge that sustainability and growth for any company or organization depends on high quality service.